Here are a few of our most commonly asked questions. If you still have questions please don’t hesitate to contact us
Each bootcamp cohort takes 12 weeks to get through 600 hours of education and project based learning. This section completes your basic education in software engineering and qualifies you to earn your “Web Developer Certificate”.
Bottega offers the best Return on Investment* (ROI) in tech education. The program includes:
- A supportive & immersive learning environment.
- Accredited curriculum.
- Strong foundation in Computer Science equivalent to 15 credits toward a CS degree (Five 3-credit classes).
- Articulation agreement with participating universities.
We understand that many of the students who need our program the most are also the ones that can’t afford to quit their jobs and go to school full-time. The same courses that are offered full-time are also offered part-time.
The two options include very different levels of support.
Part-time w/ Tutor: It will take you a estimated 6-9 months to complete the course and earn your “Web Developer Certificate”
Yes, we offer financing with a variety of payment terms options. Talk to one of our representatives for information and to see if you qualify.
No. While there are advantages to being physically at the school while going though the course you have the option to attend the bootcamp via video streaming.
There are three remote options:
- Live 9-5. You can attend a normal bootcamp class in real-time and participate with other students learning the same material. This is the strongest support system for immersive learning.
- Self-Paced w/ Tutor. Access to all the same curriculum we use in our day school. Live on-demand support whenever you need it from your personal Bottega tutor online.
- Self-Paced Independent Study. Access to all the same curriculum we use in our day school but learning on your own.
Yes. It is a 12 week intensive course that will give you a comprehensive foundation for full-stack development.
Part-time options are also available.
After the bootcamp there is still a lot more for a developer to keep learning to achieve mastery in the art of developing software. Bottega has built a full CS degree equivalent of content which is accessible to all our students to push them all the way to senior levels of skill.
After mastering all content, and completing the minimum number of project hours, you can apply & test to receive a “Senior Software Engineer Certificate”.
Bottega is a Regionally Accredited post-secondary school. This means it is periodically audited by third parties who look at school procedures, curriculum & student outcomes to ensure the a high level of organizational and academic discipline is in place.
Our accreditation is through N.W.A.C. which also oversees more than 30,000 public High Schools, Post-Secondary schools and many other colleges in the North-West region of the U.S. (Basically all the non-degree schools). Their sister division the N.W.A.C.C. oversees the degree granting schools with a similar oversight program.
As of May 2017 Bottega is the only independently accredited software “bootcamp” in the U.S. We have chosen to voluntarily apply the same rigorous education standards that all the public non-profit schools have to comply with to ensure a level playing field and the best possible assurance of outcomes for our students.